Slowly but surely, erasing some of my Internet footprints
- My LinkedIn account is in hibernation mode.
- All my Youtube videos were removed from public listings.
- Blogger.com content erased.
- Medium.com content was erased.
- My Facebook account is abandoned since I need it for my Oculus Rift. I no longer visit the site or use the App.
- Twitter account deleted.
No particular reason other than being in the process of deleting accounts I don't care to use... some of those accounts happen to be on social media platforms. I am doing the same for e-commerce sites I no longer care about.
There is no good argument to leave personal data or your old content behind, spread all over the Internet, so I'm cleaning up my tracks, closing accounts, and deleting random stuff I created.
Relax; there is plenty of stuff to entertain and educate you all over the Internet. I'm sure no one will notice I'm no longer around.